Bible Quiz 2 (October 2014)
Such good response to my last quiz, I thought I'd write a new one, so here you go. See how you do. Remember 4 points each.-->
Bible Quiz #2
By Bob Mendelsohn
1) What is the name of the Egyptian leader in the Bible?
2) In the NT, God told Paul that he was to “Take courage; for as you have solemnly witnessed to My cause at ________, so you must witness at _______ also.”
3) What was Moses’ mother’s name?
4) Name four of the 7 churches in Revelation.
5) Which Gospel includes women in the genealogy of Yeshua?
6) What was Amos’ profession before he was a prophet?
7) What is ‘good medicine’ (Proverbs 17)?
8) Rather than Nineveh as he was told, where did Jonah (try to)go?
9) Who was the father of Gershon, Kohath and Merari?
10) How many priests went into the Holy of Holies each year on Yom Kippur?
11) During the seven-year cycle, which is the ‘year of the tithe?’
12) In what city was Saul confirmed as king?
13) How many kings ruled over undivided Israel?
14) Name Saul’s most famous grandson.
15) Which prophet was Jesus quoting when he spoke of a ‘mother in law being against daughter-in-law’ and a ‘man’s enemies being of his own household?’
16) What casts out fear?
17) How old was Aaron was he began as Israel’s first high priest?
18) The kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but three things in the Holy Spirit…what are they?
19) Name the two sons of Lot with his daughters.
20) What body part is ‘lovely’ of those who bring good news to others?
21) Which leader said, “What is truth?”
22) How many ‘nations’ were in the land of Canaan when the Jewish people exited Egypt and were told to go in and possess it?
23) Some boast in chariots and some in horses, but we will remember what?
24) Who is known as the Counselor in the NT?
25) Which king of the Philistines saw Isaac with his wife Rebekah?